Guest posting guidelines
We’re always happy to receive new stories so if you have a great guest post idea we’d be happy to receive it. Firstly a few points to remember:
- We only link out to sites that are authentic and relevant references.
- Keep stories relevant to gothic matters – consider our audience and take a look around the blog to see the kinds of stories we publish.
- Be interesting! This can mean stories from personal experience, controversial views and stories about topical events. Be creative and fun!
- Wordcount should be at least 500 words.
- Include relevant high resolution images that we are free to use, with attributions where necessary.
- Break posts up with paragraphs, subheadings, bullet points and pictures. We want stories that are readable and easy on the eye.